Saturday 1 March 2014

February Summary

I'm actually glad to see the end of February, as it was one long and stressful month due the  5000 word essay deadline I had. The deadline has come and it is finally over! Hooray!! So here is what I have been up over the past month.


I discovered the Divergent trailer a must see film this year, especially if your are like me and have read the book. 



I read Pictures of Lily by Paige Toon, it is the first book I have read by the author and have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. A review will be up shortly.





I went to London for the day to take photos and visit The Photographers Gallery as well as The National Portrait Gallery. 


I hope your February was much better than mine.

Lots of Love 
Dayna xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig