Sunday 2 February 2014

January Summary

So I know that it is now the 2nd of February and I did not manage to post as much as much as I had planned to last month but I thought I would share my favourite moments of January and what I got up to.

I watched a live performance of Coriolanus William Shakespeare with some friends, I had never heard of the play before I booked to go as it is one of Shakespeare's underrated plays. It was amazing, absolutely amazing, it's a tragedy as most of his plays are, expressing the themes of war, conflict and politics.

Coriolanus

I read Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest, it is mad there is no other way to describe it, however it is also brilliant, and a play I would highly recommend.


    

I completed my photography in time for the deadline! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. Below are two of my  final images inspired by Snow White. 


And The Fault in Our Stars trailer was released!! I'm so excited! I was tearing up at the trailer so who knows what state I will be in at the end of the film. Unfortunately it comes out right in the middle of my exams so it might have to wait, however it is something to look forward to. 






   
I hope you all had fab January, here's to February!

Lots of Love,
Dayna xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig