Sunday 29 July 2018

I'm Officially a Graduate





On Thursday the 19th July I graduated with a 1st class degree in Photography from The University of Huddersfield. I had no idea what to expect from the day having never graduated before.  But it definitely made all of the hard work worth it. 

The music at the beginning of the ceremony gave us all a bit of giggle which, to be honest, helped with the nerves. I have never been so nervous yet excited in my life. And I am so thankful for friends and family that came to support me.  The gown was so heavy though and I am especially thankful that the weather wasn't as hot as it had been as I don't know how I would have survived. 

 Here is a toast to the most expensive piece I will ever (when it finally arrives) receive and to the next chapter of my life. 



     photo Signature 2_zpsbacoqsei.png



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig