Tuesday 3 January 2017

Looking ahead

It's a new year and I have a lot planned for it, I wouldn't call them new years resolutions though as I've been planning some things for a while and implemented a few others last year. 




1. I've decided to change Thursday's musings to Monday's Musings, it has a better ring to it.  
2. I was given quite a few photography books for Christmas and have began taking photos more frequently on my camera again, so be prepared to see a lot of posts involving pictures. 
3. I intend to read more, I was also given a lot of fiction books for Christmas and my aim this year is to put down my phone and pick up a book. I'll be posting a 2017 reading list at some point. 
4 .Work experience, I'm looking to get as much work experience as possible during my year out and to experience new things. 



I wish everyone a happy new year and hope that you get everything you wish for this year. 
Share:

2 comments

  1. Such lovely goals for the year! xx


    <a href="http://www.theperksofbeingahipster.com/2017/01/new-year-goals.html> The perks of being a hipster - New year goals </a>

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig