Saturday 16 January 2016

"Always"

Image from Pinterest


Alan Sidney Patrick Rickman 21 February, 1946 - 14 January 2016. Rickman died aged 69 from cancer, he was surrounded by his family. I recently discovered he was in Love Actually after watching it for the first time, however we all knew him as Severus Snape from the Harry Potter series. For some of us it feels like a part of our childhood has died, I grew up watching him as Snape, a character we all misunderstood. He was a great actor and a the perfect person to play Severus Snape so I thought I would post a mini tribute.

Image from Pinterest




“I have spied for you and lied for you, put myself in mortal danger for you. Everything was supposed to be to keep Lily Potter’s son safe. Now you tell me you have been raising him like a pig for slaughter —” 
― J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

“Detention, Saturday night, my office,” said Snape. “I do not take cheek from anyone, Potter . . . not even ‘the Chosen One.’” 
― J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

RIP Alan Rickman
Share:

1 comment

  1. Alan Rickman was an amazing man & actor. This was such a great post and brought a tear too my eye as Harry Potter was like a fab part of growing up!

    lovely post,
    www.ZyaandDaizy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig