Monday 13 January 2014

Healthy Living

I have decided to take up a new healthy living regime, this includes watching what I eat, eating more healthily and exercising more, as I don't really exercise at all. I have heard the best and fastest way to loose weight is through running. So today I went running for the first time!! Oh my goodness!! It was horrendous, I did not realise how unfit I was. I went running with a friend and she persuade me to run up this steep hill, I was so tired when I made it to the top but was thankful she made me do it. 

  This is a photo of the hill I ran up, for some people it may not look very steep, however for my very first attempt at running I see it as an achievement. Next week I shall be attending my college's girls running club. Wish me luck!

Lots of Love
Dayna xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig