Saturday 17 August 2013

Harry Potter Studio Tour!!

On Tuesday I returned to the Harry Potter Studio tour in London, it was as magical as the first time. The studio is split into two stages coincidentally called J and K. The first stage begins entering the great hall, which contained the professors costumes and school uniform from each of the houses. From there you were allowed to wonder around at your own pace, (the longest someone has been there is 13 hours).

In between the stages J and K there was a garden area showing number 4 privet drive, Hagrid's motorbike, the flying car, some chess pieces, the bridge and the Knightbus. You were also given the opportunity to buy and try some butter beer it was amazing! From here you went on to the K stage which is full of masks and art work and gives you the opportunity to walk through Diagon Alley (So magical) and a large model before going through Ollivander's wand shop and ending in the gift shop. I had a magical day and would love to return again. Below are some photos I took while I was at the tour.











Lots of Love
Dayna xxx




Share:

2 comments

  1. Looks like you had a great day! I wish I could go but alas, it is too far away from where I live. One can always dream ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did thanks :) and maybe one day :) x

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig