Friday 23 February 2018

Photographing For a Resturant: Food Photography




Whilst on my placement year, my boss knows I am a photographer, so asked me to take some pictures of the food from the new menu. This was my first time capturing photographs of food. It was something I really enjoyed. We all went in for a staff meeting to familiarize ourselves with some of the food and try some as well. The number of people who ask what each dish tastes like and expects us to know is shocking!

Before we began trying the food I would take each disk over to the window with the best light to take some pictures. Pretty much all of my work at the university is taken in the studio, however, when I saw the results of these images I discovered a new found love for natural lighting. And realised it is something I want to experiment more with.

My boss loved the images and some of them went up on their website. 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig